Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Dresser in Earth

Thursday--the day Cat in the Corner is designated for notes about or by others. I'm still trying to catch up after a two-month setback. Nonetheless, I have something to share. My niece sent me to a rant too funny to miss, but I don't have permission to copy it. Find it quick before the writer takes it down.

Go to Amarillo's Craigslist (Craigslist.org, I believe). Click on furniture. Scroll until you are on items listed under December 13, and find a dresser for sale listed by a man from Earth, TX. Click on his ad.

If love for his girlfriend resembled heaven on earth, it appears to now be the opposite.

Maybe some readers will at least wish the guy a Merry Christmas, and who knows--someone may even want the dresser.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment